Protecting And Enhancing The Physical Asset
Each Baldwin managed property has a "site-specific" preventive
maintenance program designed to:
- Prolong the useful life of equipment
- Minimize emergency breakdowns
- Spread workload evenly throughout the
- Identify and implement frequent safety inspections
- Alert staff to seasonal
- Create detailed record of maintenance for warranty/guarantee
Long–term capital needs analyses are also prepared and updated for
each property. These identify the useful life for each required item
and the scheduled date and cost for its maintenance, repair, and replacement.
This strategic planning minimizes maintenance “surprises,” and provides
the most cost-efficient return on invested maintenance dollars.